Who should attend?
Experienced presenters for whom it is a natural part of their work to present, and wishes to improve their skills furthermore to become a high-level presenter.
- To increase your presentations skills and help you enter the next level as a top-presenter.
- To provide and implement a large-sized toolbox in your presentations.
- Awareness of the importance of good preparation and practical details despite you may have held the same presentation many times before.
- To help you become more aware of your personal appearance in order to reach the highest possible impact on your audience.
You will learn how to:
- Create a quick overview of the assignment.
- Build up your presentation with a logical structure.
- Reduce your normal preparation time with up to 50 %.
- Present in a dynamic and inspiring way.
- Use PowerPoint or other Audio Visuals with more effectiveness.
- Reduce nervousness so you, are perceived as calm and on top of things.
- Present complicated issues in a simple – and easy to understand – manor.
- Increase your personal presentation strengths and improve where you maybe are challenged.
The training consists of a combination of presentations, peer discussions, group discussions and practical exercises in which you are expected to take an active part.
Before the training, you are to prepare a presentation related to your daily work. You will receive more information on this, 2-3 weeks before the actual training.
Number of participants: Minimum 4 and maximum 8 participants
A follow up day after 3 – 4 months is part of the training. You will receive personal feedback which you are to use and implement before the second day.
When & where:
February 24th 2024 in Copenhagen area.
9,000 DKK ex VAT